Friday, April 22, 2011

British Saladin Armored Car

Runs great, no major issues, 26,000lbs.  Street legal in Texas with license plate, clear title.  1969 model.  All MOD records included, this vehicle spent it's life on the island of Cypress from 1971 to 1990 in service to the Queen.  Comes with a long list of Kit such as cannon tools, cables, maint. tools, full set of manuals, etc.  Recently drove it on a 15-mile road march to a parade in Burnet, Texas with no issues.  Does not have a radio but has all the hookups ready to install your clansman.  1919's shown do not go with the vehicle as they are live and stay with me.  The cannon is demilled but complete.  The only thing this  vehicle is missing is the cannon recoil guard.  Small hydraulic leak somewhere-small as in I've had to add 2 quarts in 2 years-just messy on sub-floor of vehicle.  Hydraulic accumulators require charging w/nitrogen about every 3-4 mos, I have equipment that does this easily and will go with the vehicle.   This is a serious piece of armor, can be driven in town if you have a spotter along, full turn signals/brake lights, etc.  Can drive onto a trailer for transport, doesnt require any permits for trailering but will require a tractor trailer.  Selling to buy something else to play with.    AS-IS. 

****ATTENTION BUYERS***** AUSTIN'S SHIPPING RULES!!!!!! PLEASE NOTE: I do this as a HOBBY not a business, so, therefore, my normal job takes precedence. IF you have to have your item next day or expect me to take a ration of &^%$ from you for not shipping on day or day after of payment, PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE. However, NORMALLY I ship w/in 3-days of payment. If you have no patience and expect your package in less than a week or some other absurd short time frame, PLEASE do not buy here!!!!! Look elsewhere and save us both some headache!!! ALSO, I ship UPS Grd or USPS Post Office ONLY, unless you want to call for a pickup at my residence and pay for a packaging charge fee that UPS charges me to wrap my packages and is normally built into their price.  Look, I am generally a good guy to work with and never try to screw anyone around, I like to get repeat customers and you dont do that by ripping people off!!  Buy with confidence here, treat me right and I'll do the same!

OUTSIDE USA SHIPPING - I dont ship outside the USA so dont even ask.

NON-USA Registered Buyers - Dont accept bids from non-USA registered buyers so dont even ask-no exceptions.

On Aug-21-03 at 19:22:46 PDT, seller added the following information:

View the original article here