Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lot of 1325 Original Dog tags - US Soldier -Vietnam War

This listing is for 1325 Original dog tags that belong to US soldiers who served in Viet Nam war .  What you see  what you get .
I have been collecting dog tags for a long time , but I am not a dog tag expert . Most these dog tags have not been clearned .  If you have any question please feel free to email me , I will try my best to answer . Thank you very much for watching .IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING ***Import duties , taxes and charges are not includeed in the item price or shipping charges .These charges are the buyer's responsibility .Please check with with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying .***THE PAYMENT MUST BE PAID WITHIN 7 DAYS , OTHERWISE I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION AND RELIST THE ITEM . 

IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION- PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING

**Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.**

ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR WITHIN 5 DAYS. OTHERWISE WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL TRANSACTION AND RELIST THE ITEM.

I accept Paypal only 

 Shipping :

             Shipping is within  5 Business days after payment  is fully received .We always send the item to the address you give us on PAYPAL to ensure the security of the item. If you have changed your address, or want us to ship to another address, please change to the new address when you pay us with PAYPAL, otherwise we will not be responsible if the package is lost.              Estimated delivery time from date of shipment is 12-21  working days from Viet Nam , over 80% of our customers receive the products within 20 working days (please note that these are estimates; post office and customs delays can occur, if so, please check the information at your local post office, if you still can not get the package, please contact us.                                                                                                       Feedback :  I will leave a positive feedback for you  upon receiving the payment .And I would really appreciate if you take a  moment to leave feedback for me too . If there is something you  do not like about my product or service , please let me know , give me a chance  to fix the problem before leaving a neutral or negative feedback . I would be very happy to improve your  buying experience .

                                                  THANKS FOR LOOKING AND  HAVE A  NICE DAY !!!                 

View the original article here