Friday, October 7, 2011

1/10 10K GF JOSTEN RUBY & ENAMELED WREATH AND WAR "G" WWII IN-SERVICE PIN

Josten 1/10 10K GF enameled, with ruby, "G" WREATH AND WAR WWII in-service pin.  Has maker's mark on back:  Josten.  Has hinged pin bar and safety catch.  Measures 1" wide; 5/8" tall.  Good condition.  From WWI and WWII military and sweetheart jewelry collection of a recent estate of which I will be listing numerous pieces.  Winning bidder pays postage, shipping & handling (includes delivery confirmation).  I do combine shipping on multiple items.  Item must be paid for within 3-5 days of the end of auction.  Item will be shipped within 3-4 business days of payment made through PayPal.  Idaho residents to pay 6% sales tax, or supply proper resale form.  To international customers:  Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.  These charges are buyer's responsibility.  Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.  These charges are normally collected by the shipping company or when pick item up.  ALSO, all international customers will be charged for priority international (which guarantees a tracking number), unless customer requests the item be sent first class international, in which case, there is no reliable tracking number. Thank you for looking.  This is a NO RESERVE AUCTION.  Check out my other items!  Be sure to add me to your favorites list! 

Terms of Sale: PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:  Any item over $50.00 will have to have insurance coverage added at the end of the auction as a handling charge.  Do not pay until you receive an invoice from me which will include the added insurance coverage charges.  If payment is made prior to receipt of invoice, I will need additional payment submitted by PayPal to cover insurance costs before it is shipped.  I try my best to describe & picture all of the items I sell in detail.  Refunds will be given on incorrectly described items only.  I will refund your original total purchase price only. I will not refund or pay for return shipping.  If you have a problem with the merchandise you purchased, please contact me first, before filing any disputes or claims. You'll find that I'm easy to get along with & take pride in the way I handle customer service issues.


View the original article here