Saturday, October 8, 2011

Air Force Combat Units of World War II MAURER 1961

Nice condition, 1961, sun to boards, else tight and clean.  owner name on endpapers.....cool illustrated shield logos for the units.....

Check out my other auctions......

I also have another scarce airbase historical work.

 SHIPPING COSTS WILL BE ACTUAL.

The shipping costs below are estimated by EBAY.  Your costs will be ACTUAL, meaning the cost of the envelope plus Media Mail.  I do not make money on shipping costs.  So if this is a heavy book, then the cost will be more than the stated $4.00.  Of course if you want insrance, then the cost is yours.  I will ship international, but please ask me before you bid.

Please add me to your favorite sellers.  I am going to be selling several hundred books over the next few months.  Many are collectible First Editions, signed, rare, etc.  History, biography, religious, novels, American Indian, railroad, the old west, aviation, art, mysteries, military, Hawaii, Africa, Russia, Asia, sports, automobiles archaeology, wildlife, world war II, Film, children’s, yearbooks, science fiction, classics, architecture, mysticism, cookbooks, philosophy, photography, autobiography, travel, and other subjects.  I am not a dealer but an amateur collector who does not have room for any more books.  They will all be offered at reasonable starting prices.  Many books will be offered in small lots as I am too lazy to ship so many individual books.  Good luck bidding.

I am not an expert, so if you are then you know more than I do. 

I AM LEAVING THE COUNTRY ON Oct 6th FOR 2 WEEKS, SO IF YOU BID ON THIS ITEM, PLEASE BE PATIENT.  I WILL SHIP UPON RETURN 


View the original article here