Sunday, August 28, 2011

MILITARY SURPLUS EQUIPMENT PISTOL BELT LARGE LOT OF 3

THIS ITEM IS USED AND MAY HAVE WRITING, SPOTS, NORMAL WEAR AND FADING, THIS ITEM IS A STOCK ITEM AND THE PHOTO IS A SAMPLE AND NOT BE THE ONE YOU RECEIVED

 This item is genuine USGI, Our inventory was purchased through the United States Department of defense DRMO, and I do my best to accurately describe each item. So if it is not stated or in the photo do not assume, please email me with any question. . If you receive an item and you are not satisfied, please contact me before posting neutral or negative feedback. I post Positive feedback as soon as payment is received. Your positive feedback in return is appreciated.

SHIPPING

I   ship to the USA AND APO. I no longer ship to other countrys. I’ am happy to do combine shipping, so if you buy more than one auction please request an invoice before you pay, this will save you money on shipping. When you chose a way of shipping, please note the amount of time it take to receive your item. Parcel post will take up to 12 day; Priority Mail will take up to 6 business day (these time are the max time not the average most of my order are received in a few days ). So please if it take longer than this let me know, don’t just give me a negative feedback because it take a week to get something. Shipping is expensive, so I try very hard to keep the cost down. I use EBAY shipping wizard figured the shipping cost by your Zip Code. A $ 1.50 will be added to that price for handling . This pay for shipping confirmation , boxes, tape, and labels. If I don’t charge it on shipping then I would have to raise the price of the item. I have giving you three options to choose from, so you can decide the speed and cost of your shipping. If you think of a cheaper or a better shipping way, let me know and I will add it to the AD. If there is only one option, it is because the box can only be ship that way.  Please make sure the mailing address you have on file with PAYPAL is correct and confirmed, Having an incorrect or unconfirmed mailing  may cause a delay of shipment, or cause the package to be returned or lost. If an item is returned, you will have to pay for any shipping cost to ship it again.  Returns

I will accept your returns with the understanding that buyer is responsible for shipping cost. I will refund the purchase price in the same manner you completed your transaction (PayPal most likely)

Payment

I take PAYPAL, Your bid or purchase is a contract and agreement to satisfy the payment within 3 days, failure to do so will result in cancelation in you purchase/ bid. I reserve the right to cancel listings without notice. If you would like to purchase and item and need more time to make payment, please buy the item and immediately contact me, as to the reason, so I will not initiate a non-paying bidder alert, when the time passed.

Feedback

Please let me fix any problem you have with your order before you give a negative feedback.  A “1” or a “2” will only make it hard for me to sell item at a low price. I have not had a problem that I have not fixed. Just tell me. 

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT MY ITEM, I HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE AND WANT TO BUY.


View the original article here