Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lot of 4 Military Surplus Webbing Alice Cargo Straps



SquareTrade Seal Member
SquareTrade Seal Member
SquareTrade © AP6.0Lot of 4

Military Surplus

Webbing Alice Cargo Straps

ALL IN VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT PREVIOUS ISSUED CONDITION !  MANY MAY WELL BE NOS

Cargo Straps for alice pack. These straps are maded of nylon and measure approx. 1" Wide  X 48"L. Straps USGI with metal fasteners to attach sleeping bag and  mat to the alice pack or any other gear your looking to secure to your pack or elsewhere!.All straps in VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT PREVIOUS ISSUED CONDITION!

Check out my store

for lots of other great military items !

The item pictured is an EXAMPLE of the what I am listing. Conditions (. Fading-scuffing etc.) may vary from this picture .I go over every piece before I list items in good condition but occasionally I miss something. Unless stated otherwise these are used items which sometimes contain writting such as soldiers name, etc. As such these used items may contain small defects that don’t affect the usage of the items and were not immediately visible to me. I make every effort to ensure correctness, currency, completeness of information detailed in my listings. I cannot however assume any liability whatsoever for the information offered. I reserve the right to modify or update all the information provided at any time without further announcement. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regards to possession and use of any items that are offered for sale by DK Line Military Surplus and More, or its principles. . Consult your local, state, and federal laws before ordering. By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products will be used only in a lawful and entirely safe manner. In addition, the buyer assumes all liability concerning the use or misuse and or possession of products offered for sale by DK Military Surplus and More, or its principles. DK Line Military Surplus and More and its principles shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use or possession of the products offered for sale.

Fast Shipping ! ! ! !

I ship 5 Days a week. Purchases generally ship within 24hrs of payment clearing !

 Be sure to add me to your favorites list!


View the original article here