Thursday, January 26, 2012

b142) c1944 THE SURGEON OF NARVIK - german war stories from Norvay

  Please do have a look at the additional pics at the bottom of this listing.

This is an original German book from 1943 or 1944. Several stories about Wehrmacht soldiers in Norway. The book is soft cover and has a total of 174 numbered pages.  It measures 7 1/4" x 5".  Unpacked weight of the book is 0.3kg.  Used condition.

Unless otherwise stated in my auction description, then all items offered by me are guaranteed to be original and are NOT copies, fakes or repros of any kind.  This comes with a lifetime moneyback guarantee from me.  All items are available for viewing in Bebington, near Liverpool in the UK prior to auction end.  Good luck with the auctions.  Cheers, Torsten.

I am regularly offering items from my own collection of German WW1, WW2 and East German Communist items up for sale on ebay and I will of course combine items for shipping.  If you are interested in placing more bids and collecting items to save on the cost of shipping, then please just let me know at the end of the auction.

Airmail worldwide (outside of Europe) = £4
Surface mail worldwide (outside of Europe) = £3
Airmail to Europe (outside of the UK) = £3
First Class Mail or Standard Parcel within the UK = £2

Paypal payments are only accepted in the currency of this auction. I do have ebay auctions running in US$ and in Pounds Sterling. Feel free to make purchases from my US$ and £  auctions and when you have finished with all of your bids and should you have won auctions in multiple currencies, then I would be happy to send you a combined invoice in the currency of your choice.

I do take payment in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling and in Euros. The exchange rates I use are loosely based on the exchange rates that you and I have to pay when exchanging our money at the local high street and they are NOT the ebay exchange rates. For the exchange rates that I currently use, please click on the ME icon behind my ebay feedback number.

Insurance/registered/signature services are available for all countries and the cost depends on the country and value of the goods and these will be quoted upon request.


View the original article here