Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rick Reeves Framed LIMITED EDITION Civil War print, Army of Tennessee 498/550

Hi all!

You are bidding on a beautifully frame print numbered and signed by Rick Reeves.  "Army of Tennessee" was a limited edition print and this copy is 498/550.  This is a really rare print, I was not able to find it hardly anywhere for sale online.  The frame is simple but elegant with nice matting.  The frame does have a small crack in the class in the bottom left corner, see pictures. 

This is one of Rick Reeve's rarer and harder to find peices. 

There might be a letter of authenticity inside the frame but I did not want to open it up and damage the frame so I can't say for sure.  But the signature and numbering match all the other Rick Reeves peices I have dealt with that have letters of Authenticity.

I have a lot more civil war art prints I will be putting up so make sure you check out my other auctions.

Any other questions just ask!

Thanks and happy bidding!


View the original article here