Thursday, November 24, 2011

D-Day Normandy World War Two WWII Photographs Set 2

June 6th 1944

NEW Set Two of Two

Recently found rare photos, never seen before !!

Check Sellers other items for Set 1

Description

These 44 black & white and color 4x6 photographs are Official US ARMY SIGNAL CORPS Photographs. They are royalty free and can be used for documentaries or other media programs.  Some were also used in the making of the new Ken Burns Documentary, The War.  They are modern professional photoraphs made from old negatives. If you want to purchase personal World War II photo collections from vets of the American Airborne; Army Air Corps in the South Pacific or my own personal photos from Vietnam, check View seller's other items . Email us to arrange combined shipping and special auction for multiple items.BIDDING: Please e-mail questions before bidding. I prefer bidders in good standing with a minimum feedback score of 50 to avoid non-paying issues. If you have a score less than 10 or no eBay history in the last year, please contact me, otherwise I reserve the right to cancel your bid. I will send an eBay invoice very soon after auction closing. A bidder not responding to this e-mail within three days will not be considered a real bid. The low starting price is to encourage bidding, but not suggestive of value. I reserve the right to withdraw an auction item at any time. All items are sold on an AS IS basis and are NOT returnable. EBAY IMAGES: These low-resolution eBay images DO NOT represent the actual quality and size of the items. They are converted to JPEG to fit eBay's allocated space. They MAY NOT properly depict the actual contrast, colors, brightness or sharpness. Objects are sometimes lightened or darkened to show detail. Additional scans are available upon email request. DESCRIPTION OF ITEMS: I will try to give bidders detailed and accurate information about each item if it is available to me. Photographs being offered are authentic real photographic prints from negatives. If more details are needed, email me before you bid. PAYMENT TERMS: Payment MUST be received within 10 DAYS of auction closing. Otherwise, I reserve the right to offer the item to the second-highest bidder. I will accept payment by personal check or Pay Pal. Slow payers, non-replying or non-paying bidders will be reported to eBay and blocked from future auctions. Under certain circumstances, I can accept credit card payments by phone. SHIPPING: Most items are shipped by USPS. Your purchases will go out as soon as possible after payment arrives. Large items are shipped on Thursdays. Items paid for by personal check may be delayed awaiting bank clearance. Exact shipping and handling fees for smaller items are usually noted with auction listing, otherwise winner must supply address and zip for correct shipping fee. Buyer is to pay the amount specified for shipping and handling of each item, but I will combine shipping costs on multiple orders on request. Minimal handling charges are merely to help defray costs for secure boxes, materials and supplies. I am very conscientious about secure packing (review my feedback from satisfied customers). Photographs are protected to prevent damage. Insurance is an option and a buyer's only recourse, if something is lost. Due to previous international shipping and customs problems, I reserve the right to limit or restrict international bidding. Some foreign countries add unexpected additional customs duty fees when items arrive, which are not my responsibility. Delivery delays by USPS are also not within my control. The US Postal Service will not offer tracking or delivery confirmation outside the US. UPS is an alternative, but shipping rates are much higher and I will have to quote you on those shipping costs if you choose to use UPS.  Some countries have a very unreliable mail service and experience frequent incidents of mail theft (ie: Italy, South America). Shipping to these destinations is AT YOUR OWN RISK and I cannot assume the loss. FEEDBACK: Timely payment will result in positive reports. Please email me with any issues and I will make it right to the best of my ability. I will post feedback immediately upon receipt of yours.


View the original article here