Sunday, November 27, 2011

RUSSIAN MEDAL, VICTORY OVER GERMANY IN THE GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR, 1941 - 45

FULL SIZE RUSSIAN MEDAL, VICTORY OVER GERMANY IN THE GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR, 1941 - 45. ORIGINAL RIBBON.

IN V/G CONDITION

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POSTAGE CHARGE ON THE INVOICE INCLUDE THE COST OF THE ENVELOPE/BOX AT COST PRICE AS FOLLOWS ;

LARGE BUBBLE ENVELOPE, 33P

SMALL/MEDIUM BUBBLE ENVELOPE 15 TO 20P

BOX , SUBJECT TO SIZE 20 TO 40P.

I HAVE FOUND IT NECESSARY TO EXPLAIN CHARGES AS SOME BUYERS HAVE MARKED ME DOWN, UNFAIRLY, BECAUSE THE STAMP COST DIFFERS FROM THE TOTAL POSTAGE COST.

PLEASE NOTE, I DO NOT DO BUY IT NOW..

PLEASE NOTE, I DO NOT DO BUY IT NOW..

PAYMENT.I PREFER PAYMENT BY PAYPAL HOWEVER I ALSO ACCEPT : UK CHEQUES AND UK POSTAL ORDERS. OVERSEAS BUYERS. PAYPAL ONLY. NO OTHER PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE PLEASE CONTACT ME, HOWEVER IF YOUR ARE SATISFIED PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND I WILL RECIPROCATE.

Payment / Postage / Returns / Terms

UK Payment PayPal, postal orders & UK cheques. Please bear in mind cheques will need to clear before the goods are dispatched. This can take up to 7 days.

International Payment Through Paypal .Some other methods accepted please contact me for details.

UK Delivery Price will be shown at the bottom of the auction page under postage options. Most items are sent through Royal Mail 1st class ‘Signed For’ if valuable or requested. For those items that are of high value i use 'Special Delivery'. Items of a considerable size or weight will be sent Standard Parcel (3-5 days) or via courier. I .dispatch as soon as possible, 6 days a week.

International Delivery. Postage prices for international delivery are quoted in the postage section, use drop-down menu to identify your particular cost. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Insurance: Not quoted but required for items over £25. This cost will be advised after auction.

Returns Policy. The item has arrived broken ( BECAUSE OF BAD PACKAGING ), faulty, incorrectly described or wrongly sent, PLEASE CONTACT ME. If it is clear that I am at fault , and unfortunately I sometimes make a mistake, I will always fully refund total costs after the item has been returned..

GENERAL INFORMATION. I try to describe items as accurately as possible. Every accessory included will be mentioned and usually photographed. If there is no mention of a case, cap, manual, hood etc. then you can assume it is not included.

CUSTOMS DUTY. Please note that any customs charges is the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact me if you are unsure of anything in relation to my items/facilities.

 I POST WORLDWIDE. OVERSEAS BUYERS PLEASE SELECT YOUR COUNTRY FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU IN THE POSTAGE SECTION TO OBTAIN POSTAL CHARGE APPLICABLE TO YOU. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TOTAL POSTAGE COST STATED INCLUDES THE COST OF PACKAGING AND LABOUR. 


View the original article here