Sunday, November 27, 2011

WORLD WAR I 50TH ANNIVERSARY MEDAL -.1919-1969

Thinphil’s Worldwide Coin Sales Presents this Auction for a

Please grade yourself!

Would make a fun holiday gift for THE HISTORY BUFF!

Some of you may have bid and won coins from Virgil’s Worldwide Coin and Currency Sales, these auctions are by the same seller

These medals and other items are from a private estate that is being liquidated. These items have been carefully collected over many years.

Shipping and handling is at cost for this and every one of my auctions

Scans used in my auctions are of the items being auctioned- look carefully at the scans for this auction and ask questions!!!

The bidder is urged to carefully read the terms below before bidding, if you disagree with the terms please don’t bid, thanks

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions - Good Luck Bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERMS

Payment Terms

I prefer PayPal but will accept other forms of payment. If another method of payment is necessary, please contact me.

Payment is appreciated within 7 days. Auctions that are not satisfied within seven days may be cancelled.

Shipping


I will combine shipments for multiple auction winners depending on the lots. Multiple auction winners paying on the same invoice qualify for combined shipping rates. I try to ship at my cost so that my buyers benefit from paying reasonable shipping charges. In order to have shipments combined, multiple lot winners must wait to receive the invoice before sending payment. Combined shipments must be paid on the same invoice. I will not “retroactively” combine shipments. I ship within 24-hours of receiving payment, sometimes immediately. Do not pay if you are bidding on multiple lots. I’ll understand if you are bidding one or more of my other auctions.

All shipments will be sent USPS, either priority mail, parcel post, or first class, depending on the size/weight of the items purchased. Small items (13 oz or less) will be shipped via 1st Class Mail. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs unless specified otherwise in a particular auction.

I pack my sales carefully to avoid damage during shipping. Sometimes that adds weight to the package.

Shipping and handling charges generally include "Confirmation of Delivery" within USA.

Really Fun Information to Know and Share


Selling on eBay is my hobby (which drives my wife nuts), and coin sales are a hobby (less so). I am neither a dealer nor an expert. I try to describe items being as factually as possible. If you spot something in my listings that is not correct, I implore you to let me know. Please do not hesitate to ask questions about an item, any question. I will answer your questions as honestly as I can and typically post all questions and responses to the listing. Known flaws or shortcomings will be described and identified in a scan (if possible).

Contact Information

I provide feedback for every purchase, and I hope you’ll do the same for me. If you are dissatisfied with your item, please send me an email using eBay messages and I will work with you to ensure that you are satisfied. Often I will schedule a phone conference to resolve any issue directly. I want you to be happy with your purchase and continue to be an eBay customer in general and my customer in particular. If we cannot reach an agreement, I will gladly fully and quickly refund all or part of your purchase costs, depending on the issue. I absolutely follow eBay rules to the letter.

Thanks again for looking at this listing and please check out my other listed items


View the original article here