Friday, June 17, 2011

US COLD WAR SERVICE MEDAL 4PCS IN CASE

US COLD WAR SERVICE MEDAL 4PCS IN CASE

This item is the US COLD WAR SERVICE MEDAL w/service ribbon.,lapel pin and miniature in the presentation case .

Please contact me with Location and quantity for shipping fees. Thank You for looking at my auction and please check out my other listings. I have US Medals, Insignia , and Pins.

My Policies:

 If you are purchasing more than one item . I do combine items for shipping to save you some postage . Please wait for my combined item invoice to get the reduced shipping

DISCLAIMER:

Shipping:

I will no longer ship to Italy or Malaysia

Io non sarà più nave per l'Italia o la Malesia


This is a generic picture of the item to afford the buyer a general idea of what
the item is. If there is something specific about an item please ask before bidding.  I
purchase items in bulk and list large quantities so I am unable to change the picture
every time I list an item .

 Most Medals , Badges and Insignia are current issue Government approved
unless other wise stated in the description.

 Questions can be asked either through eBays messages or directly via email
at fhagan1448@aol.com


View the original article here