Thursday, June 30, 2011

World War I Picture POSTCARDS & other EPHEMORA

Featured is a group of WW I items: picture postcards of uniformed men; Index to the Liberty War Map; U.S. Army Manual of Guard Duty, 1898, cover damaged.  You are purchasing as I received. Check out my (other items) either at auction or in my My Stores Logo ! I will be happy to combine purchases for less shipping cost - wait for my invoice before paying.  Be sure to add me to your favorites list. 

POLICIES:

*I do not have expertise in all areas but have tried to describe each and every item to the best of my knowledge and research. 

* Please be aware that I sell "used" Vintage, Retro and Newer jewelry so some items may show minimal wear or age. I do not always clean the pieces so some will need cleaning. 

* Defects are ALWAYS disclosed but condition/grade is an opinion - vintage means old so do not look for perfection. I do not alter the pieces but sell as I received them. Marks are described as seen.

*Please be aware that stones in old jewelry may dislodge during shipping so be careful when opening your package - they were there when shipped unless stated.

*Questions are encouraged and will be answered quickly and truthfully. 

  *Sales tax will be added for Illinois residents.

International Buyers – Insurance is included in the handling charge on ALL International shipping.

Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.


View the original article here