Wednesday, June 1, 2011

COLD WAR SERVICE RIBBON

COLD WAR SERVICE RIBBON

This ribbon is still unauthorized .

 We are still waiting for Congress to approve it.

It is new in the package and comes with the mounting bar.

Thank you for looking at my auction and please check out my other listings. I have US Medals, Insignia , and Pins

My Policies:

 If you are purchasing more than one item . I do combine items for shipping to save you some postage . Please wait for my combined item invoice to get the reduced shipping

DISCLAIMER:

Shipping:

I will no longer ship to Italy or Malaysia

Io non sarà più nave per l'Italia o la Malesia


This is a generic picture of the item to afford the buyer a general idea of what
the item is. If there is something specific about an item please ask before bidding.  I
purchase items in bulk and list large quantities so I am unable to change the picture
every time I list an item .

 Most Medals , Badges and Insignia are current issue Government approved
unless other wise stated in the description.

 Questions can be asked either through eBays messages or directly via email
at fhagan1448@aol.com


View the original article here