Tuesday, July 26, 2011

1942 War Atlas, H. V. Kaltenborn, Pure Oil Company

1942 War Atlas, Edited by H. V. Kaltenborn.  Published by the Pure Oil Company.  14 pages (including covers).  Includes chronology of World War II and all maps shown in photos.  Pages are separated and are stained and torn.  See photos. Payment Information

I accept PayPal only.

Payment is expected within 3 days.  After 4 days without payment or communication from you, I will open an “unpaid item case” with eBay.

Shipping Information

I ship using padded envelopes or boxes – not in flimsy packages.

I will combine shipping costs upon request for multiple items won/purchased within a seven day period.  You must contact me before you pay.  If you pay first, I cannot combine the shipping costs.

I usually ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays – within 2 business days of receiving confirmed payment.

If you have any questions about shipping methods or costs, please ask before you bid or buy.

I do not ship outside of the United States.



View the original article here