Friday, July 29, 2011

VIET NAM WAR MEDALS VC GIAI PHONG SOLDIER OF GLORY.

VIET NAM WAR MEDALS VC GIAI PHONG SOLDIER OF GLORY LOT OF 4.

(SEE SCAN THE PICTURE).

new policy for buyers, please note:  I not shipping to Indonesia-India-United Arab Emirates-Lebanon.

1. CHINA buyers please provide your address in English. After the Bid has ended, please pay within 5  days or contact me.

Payment. Please Do Payment No later than 5 days after purchase. Ebay assistant will Open Dispute automatically (Unpaid over 6 days) Sorry

2 **IMPORTANT**: Buyers please look at the shipping description before you bid. If you win please pay             the right  amount for shipping (including extra items). Please do not change my shipping code. If you do not agree with shipping do not bid  because I WILL NOT give discounts. If you do not pay the right amount of shipping I will not ship the item to you until it is paid the right amount. . . .. .

3. TO INTERNATIONAL:  Regular mail does not have a checking number in Canada. It is only available  when you buy    registered mail. For time of shipment, we send out paid lots within 2-4 Days (Except Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).And all items  TO INTERNATIONAL ASIA AND SOUTH AMERICA please take 2-4 weeks.If you have a problem with the slow mail service, please contact you local post office. sometimes there may be post office delay especially in post office which we cannot help...

4. Please note that I have much too many emails to reply. Please use eBay Message system for communication. DON’T send or reply by email. I WILL NOT read our mail box.

I DO NOT GAURENTEE THAT YOU WOULD RECIEVE YOUR ITEM WITHOUT REGISTERED MAIL. IF YOU LOST YOUR ITEM, I CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE BEFORE YOU BUY CHECK MY FEEDBACK. IF THE TOTAL IS OVER $40 PLEASE "ADD" $15 FOR REGISTERED MAIL, BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT THE ITEM TO BE MISSING. AND THE $15.00 REGISTERED MAIL IT IS PAY FOR THE CANADA POST OFFICE, THE REGISTERED MAIL I NEED TO PAY FOR $15.75, I not make any money from the shipping by Registered mail, buyer can check in the Canada post office. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT SHIPPING BEFORE YOU BUY!

HOPE  ALL BIDDERS  WILL  LOOK CAREFULLY. IF YOU WIN THE ITEM YOU MUST PAY FOR THE ITEM. IF THE ITEM IS NOT PAID FOR I HAVE RIGHTS TO CLAIM BACK MY FEES AND HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE A STRIKE. I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH A METHOD OF PAYMENT, THERE ARE OTHER WAYS YOU CAN MAKE A PAYMENT.

PAYPAL ONLY

Shipping price: Canada $3.00 .
International $5.00
$1.00 cents for each item. Registered mail is an extra $15.00 and for Canada $9.00.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT SHIPPING BEFORE YOU BUY!
After the Bid has ended, please pay within 10 days or contact me. When you give me a positive feedback, I will do the same.

Pay Paypal will ship to Paypal Confirmed Addresses... 
Thanks for looking...and good luck bidding!!!

 

View the original article here