Monday, December 19, 2011

Civil War reenactor's 100% cotton shirt white Large with pewter buttons

Under the Southern Cross

proudly presents another quality item at a great price!

This is a white shirt with fold down collar in Large.

Pewter buttons.

Underarm gusset.

Well made and generous in cut.

I am having trouble keeping these in stock, so don't let it get away!

***********FREE SHIPPING!***********

Hi,

My husband and I are both reenactors with an Headquarters staff, of which I am the cook. You can usually find me in camp cooking for anywhere between 8 to 16 guys. We are both old hands at camping in whatever weather is thrown at us.

We also present for Museums, National Parks, Historic Homes with the occasional Round Table and Invitation events. A number of Museums throughout the US have purchased my garments either for display or for their living historians to wear. We are first and foremost historians, and we LOVE what we do!

Our reputation is important to us, and we have worked hard to keep our prices fair and reasonable.

Any questions or queries, please feel free to contact us!

See my other listings for more great items!


View the original article here