Sunday, December 11, 2011

1st REGIMENT IRISH BRIGADE FLAG HEAVY COTTON CIVIL WAR

The Irish Brigade was an infantry brigade, consisting predominantly of Irish Americans, that served in the Union Army in the American Civil War. The designation of the first regiment in the brigade, the 69th New York Infantry, or the "Fighting 69th", continued in later wars. The Irish Brigade was known in part for its famous war cry, the "faugh a ballagh", which is an anglicization of the Irish phrase, fág an bealach, meaning "clear the way".

This is a new heavy duty cotton 3 feet by 5 feet flag with sewn and embroidered details.This flag has 2 grommets. The colors are dark green, reddish maroon banner, gold lettering and trim, and white.

Cotton flags are recommended to be displayed inside or outside on DRY days. I included several pictures with this auction to show the quality of this flag. I sell many types of flags and patches, ect. Check our my other items on EBAY.  My Stores Logo   The flag looks much better than this picture reflects. I sell many flags and am sure you will be pleased with this one. I usually ship merchandise as soon as payment is received. Email with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Shipping: This item will be shipped USPS Priority with tracking numbers.

WEEKENDS: I work many weekends at festivals, bike rallies, flea-markets, etc. Sometimes I go fishing. Your weekend emails may not be answered until Monday.

I am a veteran ebay seller with thousands of positive transactions. My feedback is 99.9%

Be sure to add me to your favorites list!

my ebay store. My Stores Logo

Official PayPal Seal

var a_l=location.href;var a_r=document.referrer;var a_t=document.title;

View the original article here